Saturday, 20 October 2012

First of all introduction.....lol

Mmmmmmmmm........THIS IS IT(dancing azonto💃👯) am here now and I can't stop wondering how I got this far thanks to my dear friend blazyfashion.com for encouraging me to start my own blog. Let me make it clear that making this move was not an easy one this literally took all d guts I have in me to do this but like I said am here now I might as well just make it what I always wanted it to be(in my head💪). Enough of my rambling lets get right to it, so dis will be your go to blog for all your beauty tips and tricks, dos and don'ts when applying your makeup, how to choose what product works best for your skin type, product reviews👄💋💄💅.......and then some😉.

I'm hoping u're as excited as i am reading my blog and I promise to keep it that way. Remember u're beautiful and don't let anyone tell u otherwise. Stay beautiful always😍

Xoxo
B&P😘

20 comments:

  1. Ahhaaa!!! Been waiting for this.can't wait for the makeup tutorials right here...Trust me,I ll b here everyday...Nice one dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaay!!!! *Etighi,Etighi* Welcome boo! I'm super chuffed. Y'all should watch this space! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! Wanna knw hw u do tat eyebrow..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippeeeee, I'm so excited and can't wait for all the exciting tips we'll be getting from here to look beautiful.Good luck dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girl rocks!! Can't wait to view pix and learn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Singing*Yaaaayi!!,ojuelegba shita ask ur sister her makeup travel no visa.asku ur mummy.finally we get to knw the tricks behind ur fabulous looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrts hun. So hapi for u. Dts a sure step...d sky is ur limit({}) kip it up gurl cos u r bloody talented....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehhhhh! Juju!!!!Babes I'm glad ur finally here. Trust dat I wld always log on 2 get d hottest beauty tips u wld have to offer. I'm so proud of u hun!!! Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Babes...Am so happy dis blog is available,i wish u know how many of ur pix i ve saved jst 2learn how u draw ur eya brows n how u apply ur make up but i havnt gotten it...dis blog wld be of so mch help 2me....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally she dd it *whew* so m nt d only one tiffin' those pictures!!! Jules, u got no choice, its me n those brows till its purrrrrrrrrfect!!! Watch out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nne, u ve done very well. Am proud of u. *big hug*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweeri,good job and Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm anxiously & excitedly looking forward to this blog, trust my fab friend with her ideas. I always say the sky is the starting point.Mrskk x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best makeup artist I know.. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go down low.....(Dancing Kukere behind u) go gurl, u rock!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulobia! Juls! Pls seriously need those tips o *Flo Ilo*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations boo... Always proud of u and behind u alll d way!!! Let's keep dis rollling. Finally

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julz baiby. Woohoo!!!! Nice one. Trust me 2 always read ur blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...